If you are thinking of applying to Canada for your further studies but don’t know the details about how do you apply for a visa, you don’t need to worry because Can consultancy will help you with every information you need to achieve your goal of going to Canada. Read the following tips carefully. 

To study in Canada, you need a Canada Study Permit (or Student Visa), either an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), depending on your home country.

  • Canada Study Permit – it is not a visa, it is a permit that allows you to study in Canada. If you hold a study permit, you must continue to study and proceed reasonably and in a timely manner to complete your course of study.
  • eTA – The Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a relatively new requirement for non-U.S. citizens without a visa. Your eTA is transferable and can be used for many trips to Canada. It is valid for five years or until the expiration of the passport you used to apply for the eTA, whichever comes first.
  • TRV – Students who have been admitted to a specific educational institution but are unable to apply for the eTA may be eligible for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

Before you depart for Canada, it’s crucial to confirm that you have the appropriate study permit for your foreign studies. Get information from the Canadian immigration office known as Immigration, Refugees, and Citizen Canada to make sure you have the appropriate “Study Permit” (IRCC). Your counselor will assist you in getting the most recent information and put you in touch with qualified migration specialists. Visit the Government of Canada website to learn if you need an eTA or a guest visa, as well as how to apply.

Requesting a study permit – You’ll need the following to apply for your study permit:

  • A confirmation of enrollment from your school, and a valid ID such as a passport or visa. You should also show that you have the resources to cover your Student fees, living costs for you and any family members you bring to Canada, as well as return transportation for you and any accompanying family members to Canada.
  • Be a law-abiding citizen with no prior convictions and not pose a threat to Canada’s security (you may have to provide a police certificate)
  • Be in good health (you may need to give a medical report to them while applying for a visa).
  • Convince an immigration official that you’ll be leaving Canada once your studies are complete.

You may be requested to produce the following to demonstrate your ability to sustain yourself and any accompanying family members. If money has been transferred to Canada, proof of a bank account in your name.

  • You need the financial institution’s proof of student loan. 
  • Bank records.
  • A convertible currency bank draft.
  • Evidence of having paid the required tuition and lodging fees
  • A letter is to be given to the person or organization sponsoring your project.
  • If you have a scholarship or are enrolled in a program financed by Canada, you must provide proof of funding.

For additional details on how to apply for your study visa, including eligibility requirements, costs, and processing timeframes, visit the website of the Government of Canada. But we can always help you because CAN consultancy is one of the best consultancies in Nepal and you can get the best counseling you need before you apply for a visa to Canada. 

Other Blogs

Get Started Today !!

We are here to answer your queries and assist you to accomplish your dream to abroad study with our expert team.